AMU Engineering Entrance Exam
AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) comprises of 95 departments, 5 institutions and 13 centers. Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology comes under the Faculty of Engineering and Technology of AMU. For B.Tech there are 365 seats available across all branches and 20 seats for B.Arch.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: Mid of March.
- Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May (check the website for the updated date) and the duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Test Centre Location for B.Tech: Lucknow, Bhopal, Aligarh, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Srinagar.
- The candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- He/she must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in subjects like: English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Or he/she must have cleared Diploma in Engineering from this University with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- The examination comprises of 150 objective type questions from subjects like Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Candidates can apply online by paying Rs.500 (admission test fee) and submit it to the Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examination, AMU, Aligarh-202002.
- Those who are applying for admission to B.Tech can also apply for admission to B.Arch on the same Application Form by paying an additional amount of Rs.100.