IPU (GGSIPU) CET Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University was established in 1998 with the explicit objective of promoting professional education in management studies, engineering, technology, medicine, law etc and various other fields.
Admission in GGSIPU happens on the basis of merit obtained in the CET (common entrance test).
- Last Date for submitting the Application Form: 10th April 2014
- Date of Entrance Examination (IPUCET code-131 for B. Tech): 18th May 2014
- Date of Result Declaration: 27th May 2014
- Candidate must not be more than 21 years of age.
- He/she must have passed in 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Widows/PH are given 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement.
- The examination comprises of 150 multiple choice questions and the duration of the examination is 2.5 hours.
- The medium of the exam is English only.
- Each question carries four marks.
- 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The Application Form along with the Brochure will be available on all working days at all branches of Indian Bank.
- It can also be obtained through speed post by sending a request to the: Joint Registrar (Admissions), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 along with the following:
An application with the name and address of the applicant, addressed to the Joint Registrar (Admissions) requesting him to issue the Admission Brochure-II (Engineering & Bachelors in Arch. Programmes).
Demand draft in favor of the Registrar,Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft/Pay Order.
A self-addressed envelope of size not less than 24cms x 30cms
One can also submit the Application Form online or by posting it to the Controller of Examination, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078.