AMU Medical Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to MBBS and BDS courses.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of examination.
- Candidates seeking admission must have passed the AMU’s Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination.
- He/she must have scored an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: Last week of March.
- Date of Entrance Examination: Last week of May.
- The Examination paper shall have 200 objective type questions with equal weightage to all three subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- One must attain at least 50% marks in the admission test for getting selected.
- Filling of the Application Form will happen online only.
- The filled form must be submitted to Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh- 202002.
- The candidates who are applying for M.B.B.S. course can also apply for admission to B.D.S. on the same Application Form without paying any additional Admission Fee.
- They must clearly indicate in the Application Form their choices in order of preference.
- Selected applicants will have to go through medical examination before the final selection.