Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam-Vellore
MBBS course at CMC is for four and a half years duration, followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship.
- Date of Availability of Application Forms: 1st week of March 2014
- Last Date of access to online forms: 1st week of April 2014
- Last Date of submitting the Application Form: 1st week of April 2014
- Date of Entrance Test: May 2014
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- He/she must have passed 10+2 with 60% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The CMC test includes multiple choice questions, each question with 5 possible answers as A, B, C, D, E and only 1 correct one out of these.
- The exam contains 120 questions from all three subjects: Physics, Biology and Chemistry and 120 questions of General Ability on Speed and Accuracy along with few current affair questions.
- There is no negative marking for a wrong answer.
- The candidates who pass the examination will then be sent for an interview and a practical test for getting finally selected.
- The application form is available online on the website: http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in. The basic fee is of Rs.800/- and the registration fees for all UG degree courses is Rs.500/-.
- A candidate can pay the fees through a Chalan at any branch of ICICI Bank, India. Don’t forget to mention the FC-CMC-V on the Chalan Form.
- One can also pay the examination fee by sending a demand draft in favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any Scheduled Bank, payable in Vellore.
- The candidate must write his/her name and application number at the back of the demand draft before dispatching.
- He/she can also send a print out of the completed form with a proof of payment and other necessary enclosures to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002.
- One can download the hall ticket from the website, 15 days before the examination.
Note: Please keep your ID as your application number and D.O.B as the password to download the hall ticket.