About CBSE (AIPMT):
All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam is conducted for admission of students to MBBS/BDS courses offered by the institution.
- Candidate’s age must be 17 years at the time of entrance exam. 60% marks for General Category and 50% marks for SC/ST Category in subjects like English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination under 10+2 Scheme or an equivalent exam of a recognized board with English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology as the compulsory subjects.
- Candidates belonging to the general category who secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in these 4 subjects are eligible for AIIMS Exam and an aggregate of 50% marks is required for the SC/ST candidates.
- The Examination paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (60 questions each) along with some objective-type questions and the duration of the exam will be of 3 ½ hours.
- The candidate gets a score of 1 mark for each correct answer whereas each incorrect response will get him/her a score of -1/3.
- Date of AIIMS Entrance Exam: 1st June
- Expected Date of Result Declaration: 1st July
One can apply for the entrance exam online by logging on to www.aiimsexams.org. The candidate must read the instructions carefully before applying.
How to pay for the Application Form?
- The candidate can pay for the exam through Chalan in any SBI branch and is required to bring a copy of this Chalan Form at the time of Entrance Exam along with his/her admit card. Without this, the candidate will not be allowed to enter.
- One can also buy the Application Form by Speed/Registered Post by sending a crossed Bank Draft in favor of Accounts Officer (Exams), AIIMS-MBBS-2014 with Request for Application for MBBS Entrance Exam written on the envelope.