BITS-Pilani Engineering Entrance Exam
Birla Institute of Technology and Science is an All India Institution which conducts BITSAT i.e. a Computer Based Online Admission Test to the integrated first degree programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses.
- Last Date of Application for BITSAT 2014: 15th February 2014
- Date of Exam Centre Allotment: 25th Feb 2014
- Date of Reservation of Exam: 1st March-20th March 2014
- Availability of Hall Tickets with instructions: 15th April-30th April 2014
- Date of BITSAT Online Test: 14th May- 1st June 2014
- Date of announcement of Admit list and Wait list: 1st July 2014
- Candidate applying for the exam must have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognized Central or State Board or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th and at least 60% marks in each: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A candidate can apply for BITSAT online only once.
- The candidate can change any of his/her answers among the 150 questions but he/she cannot choose more than one option as the correct answer to the given question.
- There is negative marking for wrong answers.
Candidate can complete the Application Form and pay the fees online at: http://www.bitsadmission.com. In case one makes the payment by Demand Draft then he/she must send a copy of the completed Application form and prescribed fees to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani – 333 031.
Note: In case a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he/she can apply for the second time online and send a letter to the Admission Office BITS, Pilani mentioning the earlier application number which can be cancelled. nFresh Application Fee is to be accompanied with the second application form and the hall ticket can be downloaded from BITS website.